Return Eligibility Requirements
ALMOST all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Shoes returned using the shoe box as the shipping box, or shoes returned without their original shoe box are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the shoes). Additionally, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates (i.e. Self Adhesive Bras), Face Masks, and Jewelry
- Hats and Beanies
- Any items marked 50% off or more at time of sale
- Gift cards
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
How To Make A Return
- Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Return for a refund:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- The shipping cost can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on the weight of the returning package.
- Return for store credit:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date.
- If using a label provided through our return portal, shipping is free (U.S. customers only). Otherwise shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- There are two ways to send a return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- Submit a return request (through our Customer Service Portal) and we will e-mail a return shipping label to you (see below for Customer Service Portal Instructions, U.S. customers only)!
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns addressed to our corporate address at 2002 Ford Avenue will experience processing delays of up to 3 business days.
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
- If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Final sale items/returns postmarked after 30 days from the delivery date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or $3/item whichever is greater.
- Returns that are postmarked after 30 days of delivery date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
Customer Service Portal
- The customer service portal has been designed for domestic (U.S.) orders and returns. If you are an international customer please return your package to us using the alternative process outlined above.
- Visit our Customer Service Portal.
- Type in the e-mail address attached to the order you want to return, and the order number.
- Select the items you would like to return, and select if you’d like a refund or store credit.
- Depending on the date the order was delivered, as well as other eligibility requirements, some items may not be eligible for return. Please review our entire return policy and contact us if you have any other concerns.
- If you choose a refund, we will e-mail you a return shipping label within business hours and the cost of the label will be withheld from your total refund amount. Please note that original shipping charges are not refundable.
- If you choose store credit, we will e-mail you a return shipping label within business hours and it’s FREE!
- NOTE: At this time we are only able to issue one return shipping label per order. If you are wanting to return multiple items from one order, we recommend the return requests be submitted together. If you are wanting to return other items after receiving a return shipping label from us, then the return would need to be shipped back to us using your own method of shipping.
- Currently, returns from multiple orders cannot be combined into one return package.
- If you are returning multiple items from one order, you can put all of those items in one package and use the one return label that we e-mail to you. The only time you should put items from the same order in different packages is if you decide to return something from that order after we have already issued you a return label for previous return requests.
- You can print off the return shipping label and affix it on your package, then take it to your local USPS (post) office.
- Labels cannot be used more than once. If a label is used more than once to return multiple items, we reserve the right to withhold additional funds from a return to cover the return shipping cost.