Am I able to cancel my order?
- Please e-mail email@example.com if you’d like to cancel your order. We are only able to cancel orders if the order has not already shipped. Please keep in mind that we try to ship out packages as quickly as possible so requests for cancellations should be sent as soon as possible.
- We are currently not able to revise any orders once placed. If you made an error on your order it is best to call customer service to have the order cancelled, and then place a new order with the correct items.
Can I edit my order after I hit “Submit”?
- With our current order fulfillment system, we are unable to add products to an order that has already been placed.
- If the order has not been fulfilled and shipped by our warehouse, we are able to omit items from that specific order.
- If you would like to make a change to your shipping address or contact information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I just placed two orders, will you combine them?
- Orders can be combined ONLY if the orders in question have not yet been fulfilled and shipped. To check the status of your order and inquire about combining orders, please contact our customer service department during normal operating hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.
My package is lost or I believe it was stolen, what do I do?
- We would recommend checking your tracking number located in your shipping confirmation e-mail to ensure that the package has been marked as delivered, and we would also recommend double checking the shipping address on the e-mail to make sure it is correct. Before contacting us, please check to make sure your mail carrier did not do any of the following:
- Put your package in your mailbox
- Leave your package at your back door or in your garage
- Leave your package with your neighbors or with whoever opened the door at your address
- Leave your package with the front office or front desk if you live in an apartment, dorm, or gated community
- Leave your package in your post office box, or in a parcel locker at your local post office, or at a parcel locker in your neighborhood, or if you shipped to a FedEx office, at their front desk or in your FedEx box
- If you have a package that is missing, we want to do everything within our power to help you find resolution. However, depending on the circumstances, this may take several days as we need to open a claim with the delivery company and communicate with them to determine a root cause. Please contact us with your order information and we will begin the process.
What to do if something in my order is damaged?
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
When will I receive my order?
- We work to ship out orders the same business day or the next business day after the order has been placed. For holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, and during physical inventory audits, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our warehouse.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
Why won’t my order go through?
- We want to make your ordering process as smooth as possible! Please note that we are not able to override our system or place the order for you as a workaround to the error you are receiving. Check out the following reasons your order may not be going through for a simple solution that will get you your package quickly!
- The billing address that you are putting down for the order does not match the billing address that your bank has on file. You can ship the package wherever you’d like, but on the third page of checkout the billing address must match what your bank has on file for security reasons! We are not able to override your billing address to push your order through.
- You are purchasing with an American Express credit card and you are not entering in the 4 digits on the front of the card as your CVV code.
- You are attempting to place an order with a credit card gift card. Credit card gift cards require a billing address to be attached to them in order to go through successfully. We would recommend calling the number on the card and setting up an account.
- You have insufficient funds.
- If none of the above represent the issue you are experiencing, please make note of any error messages you are receiving and contact us with that information. We will do our very best to help out!
Information about Customs and Duties.
- Molinaint Online Boutique is not responsible for any customs or duties fees that your government places on imported goods. The order total paid at checkout is strictly for the merchandise and shipping costs to get the package delivered to you. Depending on your country of residence, you may be subject to additional fees at delivery. If you are curious what your customs and duties fees would be, please contact your government and their applicable agency for more information.
What about taxes?
- You may be subject to taxes upon delivery, this mainly depends on your Province/Territory, and these rates are subject to change. Again, Molinaint Online Boutique is not responsible for these taxes.
Can these taxes and duties be estimated before delivery?
- We currently are not able to give estimates for these duties, taxes, or other fees at the time of checkout. Please contact the applicable department of your government if you’d like more information.
I applied a coupon or purchased a sale item
- If you used a coupon on your order, you will be charged customs based on the original price. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of that item. The coupon code was applied at the end of checkout, so the discount will be reflected at the bottom of the invoice. Sale items will show the sale price on the invoice.
Can Molinaint refund these costs?
- We cannot reimburse customs in any capacity. These fees are charged by the country of import so we have no control over any customs/duties fees associated with your order.
Other international info
*For all things Canadian Customs related, here is a helpful link: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html